It is not mandatory to get vaccinated. But if you feel comfortable and safe, you may get them from a certified local travel clinic in your city.
Regarding COVID-19, we are strictly following recommendations of CDC and local government. As of Feb 2023, Indian Government DOES NOT require the travelers to be vaccinated**, however, we encourage seekers to take the vaccination for their own safety. (**Policies are subject to change)
- Advance deposit (250$) paid at the time of registration is NON REFUNDABLE
- Full payment made in October towards the entire trip is NON REFUNDABLE
- There will be no refunds/reimbursements for arriving late or leaving early due to personal reasons (flight cancellations, visa delays or illness)
- We recommend everyone to buy travel insurance to secure your travel
- Go to “Register Now” tab on the welcome page
- Fill out the registration form
- Send 250$ advance deposit (non-refundable) via PayPal link
- Registration is confirmed ONLY after the receipt of advance deposit
It is a unique gift of love!
- Our trip is budget friendly because we do not make money through this. We purely do it as a seva/service to reciprocate with the love we had received from our teachers and Indian culture.
- We bear our own expenses like all other participants.
- There will be no hidden/extra costs (No surprises except monkeys in Vrindavan 🙂 )
- Everyone who is not an Indian citizen needs a visa
- eVisa turn around time is 7-10 days
- Visa fees depend on the duration of the visa requested
- *Caution: Participants from outside of USA may not be eligible for eVisa
- We will help everyone to secure their visas, get in touch with us!
Note it down!
- Registrations close-May, 2023 (or until full)
- Purchase of Airline tickets-May-June, 2023
- Full payment due for the Trip-October 2023
- Apply for Visa-November 2023
- Signed “Liability Waiver” form-December 2023